Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bumble's Arrival & Ballet

This past week has been quite busy for the Green household. I was sure Julia's brother would arrive earlier in the week, so my mom, Gigi, quickly drove to our house to help us with Julia. Thanks again, Gigi. I really don't know how we would have managed without you! Julia's brother, Nolan Peter Green, arrived on June 1st, 2013 at 5:35 pm. He weighed 8 lbs 5 oz and was 20 inches long. Julia has fully embraced the role of big sister and it's fun watching her interact with her baby brother.

I was a little disappointed that I missed Julia's ballet recital this weekend. Thankfully, Papa and Gigi took her to the recital and made sure I had pictures and video of the event. My dad took a quick video on his cell phone, which is what you see here. I have a much better video on my camera, but I didn't load it onto the computer yet. Julia is the third girl from the right. She did a great job and has been entertaining us with interpretive dances all week long.

Daddy spent some quality time with Julia this week and taught her the joys of t-ball. He's super excited to learn that she is a left-handed batter. He swears this is a hot commodity in baseball.

I think that about sums it up. Lots going on over here. Nolan has his very own blog now. I've added the link to Julia's page.


Julia kept telling us that her brother was "adorable."





Julia at her ballet recital!


  
Nolan Peter Green: I think Nolan is a spitting image of Julia. A similar pic of Julia is included for comparison. 

Julia Rowan Green

 





The left-handed batter


Sadie points to the ball!




1 comment: