Sunday, February 9, 2014

Birthday Party

Julia had a fantastic birthday party at the West Friendship Volunteer Fire Department this weekend. Lots of friends and family joined us to celebrate her Toy Store & Little Mermaid themed birthday party. I really don't know how I could have pulled this off without the help of my mother. She organized and prepped many of the activities and really took a lot of the pressure off me. I can't thank you enough, Gigi;)

Here are some pics from the party. I'm sure Jules is already formulating plans for her fifth birthday. For now, I'd like her to slow down and stay my little four year old.

Julia & Buzz Light Year
Julia & I made Little Green Men cupcakes.
Gigi with the birthday girl & Noley
Nolan & Papa
Julia was the line leader!
At least some of the kids are looking at the camera!


Julia & her friends
 


The birthday girl
Driving the truck
All the kids got to try on the fireman hat.
The kids loved checking out the trucks.
Julia's Land & Sea themed birthday cake


Noley tried on Julia's hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment